Monday, July 16, 2012

And the new name of my TV Listings is...

Ugh. Totally flubbed that one. It's TV Listings. Think about it; they're listings, they have TV's. I'm done trying to name the movie, show or sailboat on them (much less soccer teams--oh, yes). It's generic enough to cover them all, and I feel pretty clever for thinking of it. Win win.

First up...
Casablanca?!?! Isn't this what I was trying to get away from?!

It's the last one I've seen in a while. And to be honest, I don't hate its use in this instance. It's a classy home, a classy movie, the colors don't stand out too harshly from the rest of the image. And in fact, it kind of makes the TV just disappear.

Wait a minute... the TV has disappeared! Let's take a closer look...
If you are going to fill a rectangular space in a photo with a super-imposed image, make sure it's the right rectangular space. Use the TV, not the shelves. I take back what I said earlier about not hating this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment